5 reasons why I run
The more you run the more you realize "am I torturing myself?" Why must i endure the pain after i run? Do i love the pain and the weariness? I asked myself, do I need to do this? What is my purpose? Am I happy in doing this? Well, the answer is yes. The feeling when you just relieved from your toilet session after it takes a roller coaster ride on the urge to let it out. The kind of feeling that is when you finished a marathon it turns you out to be more confident, proud, happy, gorgeous all the good words for yourself. Every step and bounce of your feet to the ground cause a desperate feeling of finishing it because you want to get over with it. Well, for me running is a complete mess of your self, doing this makes you think a part of my brain is going to be insane. Sometimes I want to be cool and prove to myself i can finish the race. I am not a coward who will sit there and do nothing in life, just waiting on my work shift, doing job for the boss, and that some people think that i just cannot do this. It is like they think I am only girly girl that is scared of the heat, dirt and making myself ugly when i run. But hell no, i can completely do the run well done. But why i torment myself to something like this? The answer will be here for you to know my real feelings and the reasons I have why I hold on to this sport while I am making a lot of complains to this blog. I tell you what, this comes from my experience, don't judge my judgement. I don't like to do research about this, this is all 100% real feels.
- It is healthy for your whole being. It is set on my mind that i feel awesome plus healthy at the same time when i run. And why not give your heart a break from a heartbreak and give it a nice job to run, pump it all when you are so high on running. Sometimes I feel sorry for my heart because it does a lot of work but good thing is it is really a great help for it. This is the main reason why a lot of people do jogging or running because it benefits your body. It gives a lot of satisfaction in your body when you run. You feel great afterwards, feel awesome and productive at the same time. You just give yourself love and time to be on her own. The sweat and toxins inside your body slowly comes out. It feels refreshing even if it is a yucky sweat that is drying on your skin but still you don't care at all. I am not in a diet kind of thing of being healthy, but it really makes difference. Your metabolism may increase that your not getting aware of it. You just feel it the moment you are in your running session, maybe 2-3 times in a week is already enough, do it as your cardio exercise. And it is really good for the heart. It gives a good night sleep as well. There is absolute change in my sleeping pattern, before it is hard for me to sleep and I have bad dreams at times, but now i always have a goodnight sleep. Just plain sleep is a gift. And lastly the awesome part is that my dysmenorrhea on my first day of my period was gone and i am pretty sure it is because of this. See how i feel so great about this. So why not start to think of running? Set your mind to it. Think of the benefits. Your welcome folks!
- It is not an expensive sport, first impression never last. I thought it is that cheap well in fact the more you run the more you feel awesome and the more you buy some quality stuff you need for running. I thought a good running shoes, a good quick dry shirt and shorts and a very good socks too will get you on the go. No more, no less. But hell no, once you are into it, the moment you do a marathon, you see other people gear up and spending money on the registration, it needs a lot of money. Hahahaha!!!... but comparing to some sports, all you need to do is buy a good quality of products you need for a long distance run and done. It is a need for your protection from pain and injuries in you thighs, legs, ankles, and prevention from blisters and swollen toes. I just want you to be prepared but it is not so necessary to spend a lot of money for the stuffs and all. Just basic things you need and you can now start. Will you start? Are you getting into me right now? Great!!!...
- It gives me a mixed feelings that is unexplainable. I don't know why i am into it. When i started to run it feels awful because you feel great at first and then time passes, it is starting to give you painful feelings in different parts of your lower body. It gives you a challenge and determination. The most funny thing is that you will get a lot of thoughts while running. Why did i do this? Will I stop and just go? Am I happy on this? Am I doing great on this? But this is my first impression when I get lost on track. And the other way around I keep on motivating myself. I need to finish this.., I can rest later, just bear a little more, there is always a finish line, I can have my breakfast, I can have my medal when I am finish etc.. but it is not the price that counts it is the feeling that you did great. Just like that and when you almost reach the finish line everything will be like nothing except the feeling like I won the race (even if its not on the runner's place), I am so proud of myself, I finished the race.., it is unexplainable, I hope you can feel what I want to tell you right now so you will be more motivated.
- It connects you to yourself, to other people and to the nature. Running is always true to yourself, when you get tired it always show you what your body felt, you can connect to yourself talking to yourself helping yourself to be more motivated and strong, you help each other. Gets what i mean? It is not being insane okay? When you run a marathon there is a lot of people motivates you, you can see in them that they want to finish the race and you to get connected with their desire and you begin to be more inspired on their motivation, you cannot connect physically but psychologically there is always one goal. To the nature, when you run a trail, you can feel the fresh air, the sounds of the free birds, the sound of the river, you can explore more about it. Running with the nature is not that tiring at all. It takes a lot of time but worth it.
- I get bored. Just basic, I just want to do something as past time. Like there is nothing to do in a day, running helps me kill my time and boredom. Why not run if you are just sitting on your chair doing nothing, compare to do something great for yourself. So why running from all sports? Because it doesn't require a partner or a team, just get up in where you are sitting or on the bed, gear up, dress in your sports attire, quick dry t-shirt and a shorts plus wear a socks and a running shoes and you are good to go. Just look for a place where you find yourself comfortable in running, a secret place away from busy streets and cars, like park or run on the side street just be careful on the vehicles, anywhere at anytime. It is also a cardio exercise if you are on a diet. It is always on the go. Try to be motivated by watching videos so you can start your run. All the best. Keep running, until your knees and feet hurts and its all worth it.
-Run in your best pace, no one will tell you to hurry up. Its all up to you.
-Run like a bunny, hop hop girl. Just make it to the finish line.